Home » About Veil » Challenge to the Bishops
CRISIS IN THE CHURCH AND A RETURN TO REVERENCE
Challenge to the Bishops from the Veil of Innocence
The final Communique of the meeting of US Cardinals with Pope John Paul II announced:
5) Given the doctrinal issues underlying the deplorable behavior in question, certain lines of response have been proposed:
a) The pastors of the Church need clearly to promote the correct moral teaching of the Church and publicly to reprimand individuals who spread dissent and groups, which advance ambiguous approaches to pastoral care.
Rev. Paul Shaughnessy declared in an essay called, “The Gay Priest Problem.”
I define as corrupt, in a sociological sense, any institution that has lost the capacity to mend itself on its own initiative and by its own resources, an institution that is unable to uncover and expel its own miscreants.
The gates of hell cannot prevail against the Mystical Body, which is the Catholic Church. The Catholic Faithful expect from our pastors, in the spirit of the obedient St. Francis, to "Go and repair My Church, which, as you see, is falling into ruin."
IV. USE YOUR AUTHORITY
Faithful Catholics, herewith, challenge the American hierarchy, and clergy worldwide, to take disciplinary measures to rid the one, true, Holy, Catholic Church of her institutional corruption. A restored Church requires at a minimum the following measures:
1. Zero tolerance of the practice of homosexuality within the clergy and Catholic seminaries. Our pastors must once again be psychologically healthy, mature adults. Recognizing the spiritual nature of their Divine mission (and the sovereignty of the Catholic Church, established by Jesus Christ) Church authorities, as much as is reasonable and just, should interface with legitimate civil law practices, when complaints are submitted about the clergy and church employees.
2. Zero tolerance of irreverently celebrated liturgies and a universal reaffirmation and recognition that any incardinated priest of the Latin Rite may offer the Tridentine Mass, albeit with the grave warning of severe penalties if the rubrics are violated in any way.
3. Zero tolerance of Sex Education in Catholic schools, which practice was condemned in 1929 by Pope Pius XI, reaffirmed by the Holy Office in 1931, and repeated by every Roman Pontiff thereafter. Sex Education, and the newly instituted Safe Environment Programs, are both institutionalized form of sex molestation. Both destroy the innocence of children.
4. Zero tolerance of any Catholic teacher who legitimizes the teaching of dissent from the authentic Magisterium.
5. Zero tolerance of Americanism, condemned by Pope Leo XIII, and a renewed teaching and evangelization based on the realities of original sin and the need of redemption by means of belonging to the Holy Catholic church. Preach that Jesus Christ, Son of God, our Lord and Savior, founded the Catholic Church, called Her His bride, and promised to remain with Her and Her alone, until the end of time, for the salvation of souls.
6. Zero tolerance of radical feminism, and a return to reverencing the traditional mission of the Catholic family, fostering life and sanctity.
I am a faithful Catholic and I agree with the Veil of Innocence's challenge to the leadership of the Church as expressed in "Crisis in the Church and a Return to Reverence." I pledge myself and my time and treasure to only those programs, which serve the true mission of the restored Catholic Church.
Click HERE to signify your agreement via e-mail.
Click HERE to signify your agreement via fax or U. S. Mail.
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |